1. First you will need a Power Unit.
2. Ask yourself if you will want to lay down a lot of material or if you will be just using these for fine detail work. Your answer will determine if you want Small or Large Capacity Tubes.
3. What material do you use? Enamels? Glass Powders? Fine Frit? Medium Frit? – This will determine what size of opening in the tips you will need. There are two for enamels (our Original, and the Slim Fan Tip). Glass Powders and Fine Frits will be the Midsize and Medium Frits will be the Grande.
4. Finally, ask yourself if you want a larger color palette at hand or if you would be using one color, cleaning out the tip, then refilling with another color. This will help you to decide how many of each tube you want to get. As with most things in the world, the more you buy, the better the price.
5. Don't forget to take a look at the Magnetic Base Plate at the bottom of this page if you want an easy way to store your items in a tidy upright position. Also, be sure to follow the link on any of these items to see more Vibe System Info, Video Clips, and Pictures.