Perfectly shape and size beads every time with the Bearfoot Tools by Studio Pro Marvers. Marvers are made of lightweight graphite that will not stick to hot glass. The Four Hole Marver includes four openings ranging in sizes: 7/16" (shares an opening with ½”), 1/2", 5/8, ¾ to create beads with diameters of 11mm, 12.75mm, 15.8mm, and 19.2mm. Marvers are useful tools for burnishing leaf and foil to beads and making consistently sized core beads.
• Hole Sizes: 7/16" (shares an opening with ½”), 1/2", 5/8, ¾ (Bead diameter: 11mm, 12.75mm, 15.8mm, and 19.2mm)
• 8” Handle promotes stability
• Can be used with traditional bead forming techniques or with The Electric Mandrel Spinner
• Perfect for shaping and sizing beads
• Great for making hollow beads
**Note** Please note that there is currently a wait time of approximately 3 weeks for all Bearfoot Tools when ordering.