Reduce hand strain and increase your bead production with this innovative hand tool. Bearfoot Tools by Studio Pro virtually eliminates the finger motion needed for spinning lampwork beads. The relief to your joints and muscles are immediately felt. The Electric Mandrel Spinner provides a constant spinning motion of the mandrel to equally distribute gravitational pull and control heat dispersion for well-shaped beads.
Spinners can create twisty canes....fast, tight, and easy. Marvering has never been so effortless. Create multiple even-sided spacers in moments. Mix colors easily, consistently and bubble free! Fast core-building leaves you more time to decorate; tack a stringer and wind it around your bead quickly and evenly for a consistent spiral, add evenly spaced dots, try Power Raking/Feathering, what a neat effect! Use mini-jacks to work the glass like a potters on a wheel. Midsize Electric Mandrel Spinner (EMS) with removable clutch (Handle: 6”L, 15/32”Dia.), Power Box and 5 Mandrel Sleeves: 3/32”, 1/8”, 5/32”, 3/16",7/32"
• Petite Midsize Electric Mandrel Spinner (EMS) with removable clutch (Handle: 5 1/2”L, 15/32”Dia.) a smaller fit than the EMS for better control in petite hands
• 5 Mandrel Sleeves; 3/32”, 1/8”,5/32”, 3/16”, 7/32”, holds a variety of mandrels sizes (1/16" – 7/32")
• Power Box with variable speed control from 65-105 rpm with a fast/slow switch and rheostat for even heating.....faster bead making, decorative dots sink in evenly and quickly.
• Convenient speed control on the handle allows for amazing precision and consistency over bead creation.
• Can be used in both the right and left hand by simply switching the direction of the spin using the reverse switch.
• Battery operated, runs on 2 D-cell batteries – allows up to 90 hours of use (batteries not included).
• 1 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty (does not include clutch and mandrel sleeves)