Reduce hand strain and increase your bead production with this innovative hand tool. Bearfoot Tools by Studio Pro virtually eliminates the finger motion needed for spinning lampwork beads. The relief to your joints and muscles are immediately felt. The Electric Mandrel Spinner provides a constant spinning motion of the mandrel which equally distributes gravitational pull and controls heat dispersion for well-shaped beads.
Spinners can create twisty canes....fast, tight, and easy. Marvering has never been so effortless. Create multiple even-sided spacers in moments. Mix colors easily, consistently and bubble free! Fast core-building leaves you more time to decorate; tack a stringer and wind it around your bead quickly and evenly for a consistent spiral, add evenly spaced dots, try power raking/feathering, what a neat effect! Deluxe Electric Mandrel Spinner (EMS) with removable clutch (Handle: 6”L, 3/4”Dia.) and 9 Mandrel Sleeves: 3/32”, 1/8”, 5/32”, 3/16",7/32", 1/4", 9/32", 5/16", 11/32"
• Includes: One Deluxe Electric Mandrel Spinner (EMS) with axle for 11/32" mandrel, power box, and 9 mandrel sleeves fitting 1/16", 3/32", 1/8", 5/32",3/16", 7/32", 1/4", 9/32", 5/16" mandrels. Spinner handle dimensions: 6”L, 3/4”Dia.
• Power Box with precise variable speed control ranging from 65-105 rpm with a fast/slow switch and rheostat for even heating.....faster bead making, decorative dots sink in evenly and quickly
• Higher torque than the Original and Midsize Electric Mandrel Spinners resulting in a higher speed
• Convenient speed control on the handle allows for amazing precision and consistency over bead creation
• Can be used in both the right and left hand by simply switching the direction of the spin using the reverse switch
• Battery Operated, runs on 2 D-cell batteries – allows up to 90 hours of use (batteries not included).
• 1 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty (does not include clutch and mandrel sleeves)